About Mark Whitby and AccXess….
In ten words or less: I love my technology, do fun internet stuff, travel and….
Me – Social Documenter, Writer, Publisher, Designer, Traveller, Gadgeteer, Internet Architect, Geek Translator, Travelholic, Tech Mentor.
In more than 10 words:
- I did Skate, Ride and….. is eating or travel a sport?
- Travel, Dining, Adventure, Environment, All things new, Technology, Music, People, Watching, Art, Chat, Singing, Laughing, Permaculture, Organics, Edible Gardens, Rainforest, Skating, Riding, Water, Hiking, Walking, Sunsets, Photography, Internet. Did I mention the internet?
- Dreams and Aspirations: Rainforest Shack, World Travel most of the year…. oh and World Peace
- I quit the rat race way back in 200ish and chose another new career and invented what I needed. I am a writer, publisher with a passion for life, it’s many stories, friends and adventure… Have traveled far but can’t seem to find the end of the list, not sure if there is enough time to do it all! I have several passions which keep me active when not traveling, people watching and the relaxed cafe lifestyle along with food and dining experiences. When I get enthusiastic, exercise in many different ways, I ride, skate, walk, hike and explore. Adaptable and for all the right reasons, however I do love the tropical utopia that is FNQ, especially Port Douglas, the reef and the rainforest. My green earthier side needs to be active again and the desire to develop a garden (permaculture) or a country lifestyle is very appealing, but never too far from the water please! More of a relaxed fun lifestyle would be ideal… not too much different than what I have now.. a mix of technology and semi-retirement, while I write, do tech stuff and design!
- Writer, Publisher, Designer, Architect and Traveler. My book research takes me all over the place, so I travel often and even though I maybe listed as being in a particular place, you need to ask me where I am now to find out exactly where I am! (update: Coolum Beach has captured me for quite some time!)
- It’s not a dream it’s a lifestyle! I work to travel, work as I travel, write, photograph new places and people every day. Living in the now is so much more fun than waiting for all things to be in place before you enjoy.
- Sharing: Doing coffee and chatting while watching the world go by…
- The restaurant would have to be right, Food, Wine, Music, great company, great conversation….
- a view to the ocean and a warm balmy tropical night…
- time to indulge passions, swap stories and know that you have all the time in the world!
- Life Just Live It! – Somebody… www.LifeJustLiveIt.com